1. The owner of the www.prospektor.pl website is Prospektor Maciej Janusz, ul. Krokusowa 3, 46-300 Olesno, NIP: 9131556010, REGON: 161529023
2. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) through information entered voluntarily in the forms.
b) by saving cookies in end devices (so-called "cookies").
c) by collecting web server logs by the hosting operator Smarthost Sp. z o.o., ul. Partyzantów 1, 42-217 Częstochow, operating at https://www.smarthost.pl/
3. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
1. The owner reserves the right to change, supplement, shorten or completely withdraw the internet offer. Nor does it guarantee that the contents of the Internet offer are suitable for the user and his purposes.
2. Due to computer technology limitations, the colors shown on the website may differ from the actual colors.
3. The owner asks for immediate notification if the user, using the links placed on the site, reaches addresses whose content seems questionable to the user. Removal of such links will take place immediately after becoming aware of a violation of the law by the contents of the linked addresses. This declaration applies to all links on the owner's website.
4. The information contained on this website is not legally binding and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 § 1 of the Civil Code. The information contained on the website, including in particular the information in the "Offer" section, does not constitute an assurance or description of the goods within the meaning of art. 4 sec. 2 or 3 of the Act on special conditions of consumer sales and on the amendment of the Civil Code. The description of the goods is made only in the contract of sale.
5. Area of application
a) Products and services placed on the Website are intended for the territory of the Republic of Poland and comply with Polish law.
b) The owner assumes no responsibility for whether it is suitable for users from other countries, applicable there and legally permissible.
1. The Owner stipulates that the Website and all materials and information contained therein, in particular the texts, selection and layout of the content presented within the Website, logotypes, graphic elements, audio and video materials are subject to the exclusive rights of the Owner or entities cooperating with him.
2. Each user is obliged to respect copyright.
3. The content of the www.prospektor.pl website may be used by users only for personal use. Use for other purposes, in particular - commercial, including copying, public reproduction, or making available to third parties in any other way, may only take place subject to express written permission and as part of the purpose specified by the Owner. In order to obtain permission to use the content of the website, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. All trademarks, trademarks and company names that appear on the www.prospektor.pl websites are subject to legal protection on the terms provided for in the relevant regulations.
5. In the event of damage due to the violation of any of the above rules by the user, he will be obliged to repair the damage Prospektor Maciej Janusz on general terms.
1. The owner conducts ongoing supervision over the technical functioning of the Website, ensuring its correct operation. However, the Owner does not guarantee the constant availability of the Website pages, as well as their flawless functioning.
2. The Website owner is not responsible for any problems or technical limitations in the computer equipment used by the User, which prevent the User from using the Website.
3. The owner is also not responsible for:
a) any damage caused by Users violating the rights of third parties in connection with the use of the Website;
b) damages resulting from disruptions in the operation of the Website or its unavailability, caused by reasons beyond the Owner's control or which occurred as a result of events that the Owner was unable to prevent;
c) any damage or viruses that may infect the User's computer equipment or other devices in connection with accessing, using this website or downloading from the website any materials, data, photos, texts, files, etc.;
d) any other damage caused by the User's failure to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
4. The website may be connected via Internet references (links) with websites belonging to third parties. The owner is not responsible for the operation of these websites or their content.
5. The user uses any information available on the website www.prospektor.pl at his own risk. Responsibility for the use of information contained in www.prospektor.pl and decisions made on its basis rests solely with the user.
1. The owner, who is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended), acts in accordance with applicable regulations and takes care for the protection of users' personal data.
2. Users' personal data is processed by the Owner in order to provide services, archiving, as well as for marketing purposes of services and products. The user using the website will not receive marketing and commercial information if he does not agree.
3. Users' personal data is recorded when using the website, and their storage is used for the Owner's internal purposes related to statistical system processes regarding the name of opened www addresses, browser used, operating system and domain visited with the date and time of entry, search engine used, names of downloaded files and IP address. The storage of personal data may also be used to answer user questions, fulfill user orders, participate in competitions and for technical administration of the website.
4. Detailed personal data, such as name, e-mail address, are only recorded if they are necessary as part of an inquiry or order.
5. The User has the right to inspect their own personal data, correct them and delete them. The deletion of personal data will also take place in the situations listed in the applicable statutory provisions.
6. The owner has no right to sell users' personal data.
7. Sharing or otherwise transferring Users' personal data to third parties will take place only if it is necessary to perform the contract or for billing purposes or to collect remuneration, or if the User consents to it. Any other use of this information is not permitted. In addition, the Owner may provide anonymous usage data for marketing research purposes. Identification of Users is excluded.
8. At the request of the competent authority, the owner has the right to disclose data in individual cases, if it is necessary for the purposes of conducting criminal proceedings, combating threats by the police, fulfilling the statutory tasks of state personal data protection offices, state intelligence services or military counterintelligence, or to assert intellectual property rights .
9. The user has the right to obtain information about their saved data, their origin and recipient as well as the purpose of data processing. If you have any questions regarding data protection, you can always contact us via e-mail.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b) maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
c) defining the user's profile in order to display tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
5. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
7. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
9. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the User uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
10. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
11. Server logs
a. Information about some user behavior is logged in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the Website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
b. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be recorded:
- request arrival time,
- response time,
- name of the client station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - if the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user's browser,
- IP address information.
c. The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the pages. They are used only for server administration purposes.
12. Managing cookies
a. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
b. In order to manage cookie settings, select a web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
1. Website Users may obtain free access to these Regulations at any time via a link on the main page of the Website, in a form that allows it to be downloaded, recorded and printed.
2. The owner reserves the right to change these Regulations at any time. Amendments to the Regulations are effective from the moment they are posted on the Website.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other acts shall apply.
4. Any disputes related to the implementation of these regulations shall be resolved by the competent common courts.